Fabrik contains the trademark, logos, trade name, service marks and other marks (collectively may be termed as "Marks") which are the intellectual property of Fabrik or our vendors or respective third parties. You understand that Fabrik uses the Marks of vendors and respective third parties procured from the owner or our users and/or distribution channel. In doing so, Fabrik has no intention, whatsoever, to acquire rights of use or license to these Marks.
This Infringement policy helps in creating a safer place/portal by prohibiting the use of Fabrik portal for infringing the intellectual property rights of third parties or of the rightful owner. Fabrik policy requires vendors or users to comply with all governmental laws and regulations including but not limited to the Infringement policy as amended from time to time.
If you see something on the Fabrik portal, which you believe is violating the intellectual property rights, please send an infringement initimation to Fabrik at email@example.com
Fabrik will be unable to process requests which do not specify exact url and the details which are specified below. Please do not provide links to browse pages or links of search queries as these pages are dynamic and their contents change with time.How to report a listing
If you have a good faith belief that your IP right has been infringed by us or any of our sellers or anyone else on our portal , you may follow the below process. We require that the Intellectual Property right owner or authorized representative provide the following details and email to the aforementioned email id.The email should contain the below information
- Identification or description of the Intellectual Property Rights that has been infringed
- Unambiguous identification or description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on Fabrik portal with adequate particulars. url / website links of infringing products/content.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement by you, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
- Brand/Trade Name (in case of Trademark infringement)
- Details of the intellectual property being infringed (Provide copyrighted images or trademark certificates as attachments)
- Details/documents of legal proceedings initiated against the entities (infringing the Intellectual Property rights of the owner)
Fabrik shall take all necessary steps and/or remove the infringed product/details from its portal within 15 (Fifteen) working days subject to verification of the details as given above and the nature of complaint.